Sat Aug 5 @ 7:30 PM
Austin, TX, United States
Spiderhouse Ballroom 2906 Fruth Street Austin, TX 78705
Adv $12; Door $15
General Admission-- a mix of seated and standing. Arrive early if you do not wish to be standing.
Adults sharing the embarrassing things they created as kids (old diaries, letters, lyrics & more) in front of total strangers.
IMPORTANT EVENT NOTES:
- SOLD OUT STATUS: If a show is sold out, the venue offers a limited number of tickets for sale at the door. Please note, tickets bought at the door for a sold-out show are generally for standing room only.
- AT THE DOOR: Tickets sold at the door are CASH ONLY ($15)
- ALL SHOWS ARE ASL INTERPRETED.
- SEATING: Please be advised, seating is limited (1st come, 1st served) & many attendees are standing. If seating is important to you, our best suggestion is to have a member of your party arrive when doors open. Or if you have health issues that require special arrangements, email us far in advance & we will do our best to help reserve seating.
- AGES: 18+. Under 18 must be accompanied by a parent.
- FOOD & DRINK: Spiderhouse Ballroom has a full bar and food available for purchase.
- DOOR TIMES: House doors open 60 min. prior to an event (usually about 6:30 pm).
- CANCELLATIONS: All tickets are non-refundable as per the policy of the ticketing vendor.
- NO-SHOWS: Tickets are held until showtime. After that time, space is released to wait listed patrons.
- COST: Online adv. ticketing is lower than day-of door prices.